CiONE Postural Rejuvenation Clinic & Covid update 2022
“Dear Patients, we would like to give you a quick update from our business as we start the beginning of 2022.. Please read our information below as we aim to convey a clear, simple and easy to understand message regarding the changes to our clinic and the measures that remain in place for COVID-19.
1) Both our clinics are currently open and operating as normal. Our Loughborough Clinical times are Mon-Friday 09:30-17:00 & our London clinical times are Thursday and Friday 09:30-18:00. Please be aware opening times are subject to change.
2) We continue to use full PPE across both the Loughborough and London clinics to protect you, our team and prevent the spread of infections.
3) For a full list of our COVID-19 protocols, please watch the ‘COVID SECURE’ video on our website homepage.
4) If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please DO NOT ATTEND either clinic until you receive a negative PCR or Lateral flow test. Follow the national government isolation guidelines and guidance set out by public health England.
5) If you test positive for COVID-19. We ask that you do not attend the clinic for 21 days from your positive test result or have tested negative using lateral flow tests for 3 days in a row.
6) Due to reduced staff in our clinics, the best way to communicate with our team is by email, as the phone lines are not always monitored. Please email email@example.com or make an inquiry via the contact us page on the website. We will aim to respond within 24-48 hours excluding weekends.
7) As a result of our COVID measures and reduced staff, you may experience longer wait times to be seen by a member of our team. We are working hard to ensure that this impact is minimised as much as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
8) We are experiencing some delays in the delivery of our CUSTOM STABILITY PLATES from our lab in Spain. This is caused by ongoing COVID restrictions along with new BREXIT protocols that must be followed. We are working hard to reduce this delay but currently it is expected to be around 3 weeks from order.
9) Unfortunately due to the financial demands/pressures suffered by many businesses throughout the last 24 months and the increased global costs of high quality material, we will be increasing the price of our products and services from the 1st of February 2022 . This increase ensures we still provide the best service and produce high quality products for our patients, providing the control and support which has brought so much success over the last 20 years. Please speak to a member of our team for more information on how this affects you. We appreciate your understanding.
We would like to thank all our patients for their continued support and patience during the last 24 months
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. KINDEST REGARDS THE CIONE TEAM.”